1、Why use RFID in cold chain transportation?
- 01. Temperature Monitoring: RFID tags with temperature sensors track temperature changes for perishable goods, maintaining the required conditions.
- 02. Data Accuracy and Traceability: RFID tags store and transmit product information, improving identification, traceability, and compliance.
- 03. Process Automation: RFID automates inventory management, product authentication, and quality control in the cold chain.
- 04. Enhanced Security: RFID provides anti-counterfeiting measures and safeguards against unauthorized access or tampering.
- 05. Exception Management: RFID alerts respond to deviations in temperature or critical parameters, minimizing damage and enabling timely action.
RFID temperature Sensor Logger Ads
A glimpse of the latest labels available
Currently there are 4 models of temperature tags developed here. We can customise different characteristics of temperature labels to meet your needs.
|Small size model||Active||NFC+UHF||Cold chain (real-time/offline storage)|
|Large size model||Active||NFC+UHF||Cold chain (real-time/offline storage)|
|UHF passive model||Passive||UHF||Cold chain (real-time storage)|
|ASYGN UHF passive model||Passive||UHF||Besides cold chain|
2. Features of RFID Temperature Sensor
3. Support various application
4. RFID temperature tag structure
Layer 1: Gloss or matt finish, blank or pre-printed
Layer 2: Temperature sensing chip. Other sense chips are available to add based on your needs.
Layer 3: This layer is Inlay, which contains the antenna and the chip.
Layer 4: Printed battery. This battery is standard for air transport
Layer 5: Standard glassine paper, polyester available
5. Customization services available
Custom printing: support a variety of printing processes, custom images, QR code and barcode printing
Antenna wire shape customization: the antenna can be designed into the shape of Logo
Chip customization: can customize high frequency, UHF, dual frequency chip, chip optional;
Customizable sensing function: other sensing chips can be added on the basis of temperature sensing chips
Customizable glue: M4 or permanent glue, repeatable glue optional
Writable code: writeable data, programmable
Customizable size: can customize the size of the label
Customizable material: customizable label face material
Convenience + Accessibility
Cloud remote monitoring
OSRFID can provide a complete set of RFID tagging solutions for the cold chain management industry, from cold storage management, cold chain transportation, to cold chain storage at the end, OSRFID can customize RFID tags for the corresponding scenarios. The current main RFID temperature measurement tag is a dual-frequency paper battery model. Later on, we will customize different specifications of temperature measurement tags according to customer needs.
[ Tips ]
OSRFID is a Chinese manufacturer with over 20 years of experience in the RFID industry, specializing in R&D of RFID inlays and tags. Our RFID labels have been exported to the world.
To explore more about our products, please download the lists below or contact us.
RFID temperature measurement tag function test
5. Why Choose OSRFID?
- OSRFID is one of the largest RFID inlay&label manufacturers in China
- OSRFID has a production capacity of one billion inlays per year
- OSRFID use the Mühlbauer DDA 40K WF to produce the RFID inlay
- OSRFID use the Voyantic Tagformance to test RFID inlay and label
- OSRFID can produce the eco-friendly RFID products.
- OSRFID has the strong chips supply chain, main RFID chips brands are our strategic partners.
- In addition, we can provide the euivalent/alternative chips to solve the chip shortage problem