I. Why choose the RFID ECO Tag ?
A.From an environmental perspective:
1. ECO materials are sustainable and renewable. RFID ECO tag can be thrown into the recyclable trash bin without affecting landfill waste.
2. By volume, 1 million RFID ECO tags can reduce 1,600 kilograms of carbon dioxide equivalent.
B.From a product perspective:
- 1. RFID ECO tag uses environmentally friendly materials, using recycled paper instead of harmful PET materials in traditional tags.
- 2. The performance of the printed antenna of RFID ECO tag is excellent, reaching 90-95% of etched aluminum performance.
- 3. RFID ECO tag has a new feature that the tag can be embedded in the packaging, non-transferable, and destroyed when torn off.
- 4. It can be widely used in various industries such as retail, logistics, clothing, and healthcare.
II. Hot-sell RFID ECO Tags
III. Application for ECO RFID paper labels:
- 01. Retail – used on common retail products. It is a good choice for retailers who are seeking sustainable solutions for their retail business.
- 02. Logistics – Eco-Friendly RFID and NFC tags can solve the challenges in green logistics.
- 03. Clothing – Traditional RFID clothing tags use PET that is not recycled waste. ECO tag can be recycled with hangtags, making it an ideal solution for eco-friendly clothing tags.
- 04. Healthcare – RFID ECO tags can be used in place of traditional RFID medicine tags that are attached to the outside of medicine boxes. Because RFID ECO tags are non-transferable, they will be damaged when removed, acting as an anti-counterfeiting measure and effectively preventing the circulation of counterfeit drugs.
- 05. Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management – It can be used for a wide range of applications, from tracking inventory in retail stores to managing assets in warehouses or manufacturing facilities.
- 06. Smart Packaging – RFID ECO tag can record information on the outer packaging of smart packages, facilitating logistics management. When consumers remove the paper packaging, the RFID ECO Tag can be thrown into the recyclable trash bin with the paper packaging. Smart packaging provides integrated RFID technology, enabling you to track, trace, and prevent tampering with your products and packaging throughout the supply chain.
IV. Craft and Structure of Paper Antenna:
A. Tag Structure
|RFID TAG(soft tag)
|RFID ECO TAG
|Number of Layers
03.Antenna + Chip
02.Antenna + Chip
|Pollution during production
|Heavier than ECO tag
|Cannot be easily torn by hand
|Easily torn by hand
02. Why the RFID ECO tag is environmentally friendly?
- OSRFID uses 100% sustainable and renewable paper to produce RFID ECO tag, without PET layer and harmful chemicals, making RFID tag a completely recyclable solution.
B. Tag Craft
V. Why Choose OSRFID?
1. OSRFID is a Chinese manufacturer specializing in RFID tag development and can provide customers with customized RFID tag solutions, including sustainable RFID solutions.
2. OSRFID uses the most advanced Newbont machines to process inlays and can produce paper inlays for paper tags, which can effectively ensure the stability of inlay production.
3. OSRFID is a sustainable development-oriented RFID leader, focusing on SUSTAINABLE ECO RFID tag TECHNOLOGY, aiming to protect the earth with the lowest carbon footprint in the industry. We always keep up with the latest trends in the industry and lead the way in the transformation of the RFID field towards sustainable development. We strive to provide customers with a practical and effective green and responsible solution.