ECO RFID Paper Tag OS1642 H10
Applications: Jewellery / Pharmaceuticals / Retail / Apparel
ECO RFID Tag is an eco-friendly tag developed by OSRFID that has only 3 layers: Release liner, Double-sided adhesive, Paper Substrate (Antenna +Chip)
1. Rfid Tag Structure
ECO RFID Tag is an eco-friendly tag developed by OSRFID that has only 3 layers: Release liner, Double-sided adhesive, Paper Substrate (Antenna +Chip). The ECO tag is designed for intelligent packaging functionalities in supply chain, retail apperal and e-commerce applications.
2. The benefits of ECO RFID Label tags:
Made with sustainable and renewable materials that do not impact existing waste streams or recycling. Boasts excellent reliability with paper-based inlays. Exhibits outstanding performance with printed antennas, achieving 90-95% of the performance of etched aluminum. Offers comparable costs to etched aluminum products, with a clear roadmap towards cost leadership. Features a fiber-based substrate that enables new functions, such as embedding the label on packages, making it tamper-proof, non-transferable, and re-pulpable.
3. Environmental Protection Concept Of OSRFID
The increasing use of RFID tags in apparel retail logistics and other industries has led to environmental problems caused by the production of aluminum etching inlays and the non-degradation of materials, posing global concerns.
In response to the environmental protection concept, OSRFID, a self-developed company, recently launched a sustainable RFID label solution to the market. OSRFID has launched plastic-free ECO RFID tags, which have gained popularity in the European and USA markets. Vincent Song, CEO of OSRFID, highlights the patented ECO technology’s sustainability advantage, competitive pricing, and technical functionality that improve inventory control, a vital aspect in the competitive fashion market.
|Real Range (FCC)||8m|
|IC Life||100,000 programing cycles/50 years data retention|
Why Choose OSRFID?
- OSRFID is one of the largest RFID inlay&label manufacturers in China
- OSRFID has a production capacity of one billion inlays per year
- OSRFID use the Mühlbauer DDA 40K WF to produce the RFID inlay
- OSRFID use the Voyantic Tagformance to test RFID inlay and label
- OSRFID can produce the eco-friendly RFID products.
- OSRFID has the strong chips supply chain, main RFID chips brands are our strategic partners.
- In addition, we can provide the euivalent/alternative chips to solve the chip shortage problem