RFID Flag Tag For Retail OS1835-U9
The most important feature of an RFID flag tag is that it is not totally adhered to the object’s surface. One half of the tag stands on the object’s surface like a small flag. This tag performs similarly to a metal-resistant tag, and its RF function is unaffected by metal substances. Therefore, RFID flag tags can be used in a variety of applications.
All hot models for retail are listed belowIf what you are looking for are not listed, please contact us!
|OS4015-U8||UCODE 8 /UCODE 9/UCODE 9xe|
|OS2040-U8||UCODE 8 /UCODE 9|
[ Tips ]OSRFID is a Chinese manufacturer with over 20 years of experience in the RFID industry, specializing in R&D of RFID inlays and tags. Our RFID labels have been exported to the world. To explore more about our products, please download the lists below or contact us.
1. Application range:
- Medical consumables, e.g. medicines, blood bags
- Objects with liquids, e.g. cosmetics, drinks and liquor
- Objects with round surfaces, e.g. cans
- Some metal objects, e.g. metal parts, steel pipes, metal bars, plates, etc.
2. Why are RFID flag labels suitable for retail field?
Normally, metals objects cause detuning and reflection of the RFID signal, which can result in poor reading range, phantom reads, or no read signal at all.The folded part of the tag sticks out of the metal like a flag, and the attached antenna part uses the metal surface as part of the antenna structure to increase the performance of the tag. The antenna uses the metal on which it sits to amplify its read range, allowing the tag to be read at distances of over ten metres.
RFID Flag tag is the retail sector’s new secret weapon, helping to grow sales, cut labour costs, reduce shrinkage and grow profit margins by undertaking instant on-demand stocktakes and reinforcing product security.In short，the flag design make retail management more flexible and practical.
3. Flag labels usually have 2 shapesOne is in the form of a flag, and the other style is presented as the letter T. Flag Tag is a foldable RFID tag that enables you to place it on multiple surfaces and materials and is well suited for tracking liquids and chemicals.
- Extra strong adhesive
- Increases efficiency
- Asset tracking
- Reading in metal surfaces
|Chip||NXP UCODE 8 /NXP UCODE 9|
|Real Range (FCC)||8m|
|IC Life||100,000 programing cycles/50 years data retention|
Why Choose OSRFID?
- OSRFID is one of the largest RFID inlay&label manufacturers in China
- OSRFID has a production capacity of one billion inlays per year
- OSRFID use the Mühlbauer DDA 40K WF to produce the RFID inlay
- OSRFID use the Voyantic Tagformance to test RFID inlay and label
- OSRFID can produce the eco-friendly RFID products.
- OSRFID has the strong chips supply chain, main RFID chips brands are our strategic partners.
- In addition, we can provide the euivalent/alternative chips to solve the chip shortage problem